Wed, Sep 16 | Cider Hill Farm
Sold Out - Gleaning Hour for Kids
This 1 hour, hands-on, farm activity will help your wee farmer to better understand their local food supply while getting fresh air and exercise. Children will learn to harvest crops collectively that we will then donate to those in the community experiencing food insecurity.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Cider Hill Farm, 45 Fern Ave, Amesbury, MA 01913, USA
About the Event
WHO MAY ATTEND
- All children welcome but this program is primarily geared to kids between the ages of 5-10 that have some interest in agriculture, nature, food, cooking and/or community service, etc. No experience required.
- Tickets required. Limited space available. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Face covering required for anyone ages 3+ years.
- Infants and toddler siblings may attend without additional tickets.
- Ticket price covers administrative costs, packaging/donation delivery costs plus a small token of appreciation given to each child at the end of the event for their hard work and dedication to supporting their community!
CHECK IN & CANCELLATION
- Check-in is on the main lawn. Your farmer will be there to meet you - look for the welcome sign!
- Program will be cancelled and tickets will be refunded for extreme weather otherwise event is rain or shine.
For additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutGleaning Hour - 1 Child$4$40$0
This event is sold out