Now Open Daily 8 am - 6 pm
45 Fern Avenue
Amesbury, MA 01913
Farm Store: Open daily 8 am - 6 pm
So sorry - no pets allowed on farm.
Sat, May 13|
Cider Hill Farm
Pull-Your-Own Tulip Bulbs - $5 per brown bag
Tulip season is over so it's time to pull tulip bulbs to replant them in your garden! Great Mother's Day weekend activity. Fill a brown lunch bag for just $5! See all guidelines, details and FAQS below.
Time & Location
May 13, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Cider Hill Farm, 45 Fern Ave, Amesbury, MA 01913, USA
About the Event
- Come anytime between 8:30 am - 2:30 pm.
- Great family activity! Just $5 per bag. Feel free to bring your kiddos with you.
- Check into the tulip field tent upon arrival.
- Bring your own trowel. Some varieties of bulbs can't be pulled by hand.
- If you are unsure what to do upon arrival, our farm store staff can better explain the process.
For best results, pull anything with 2 leaves on the stem. Those leaves help the plant perennialize. Plant in your garden immediately. You have a 60% chance of blossoms coming back year after year. Also, this is a great way to share a planting experience with your family at home. The truth is, some may come back and some may not. Plant 5-6" deep. And then wait for next spring!
$5 - fill a brown lunch bag!
Bag provided. Bring the whole fam! Bag fits approx. 15 bulbs.