Pull-Your-Own Tulip Bulbs (2023 CSA Members Only)
Pull tulip bulbs from our tulip field anytime now through Friday 5/12, Rain or shine! See all guidelines, details and FAQS below.
Time & Location
May 08, 2023, 12:20 PM – May 12, 2023, 5:00 PM
Cider Hill Farm, 45 Fern Ave, Amesbury, MA 01913, USA
About the Event
Guidelines (for CSA Members Only)
- Come anytime today through Friday 5/12 between 8 am - 5:30 pm. Field closes at 6 pm.
- RSVP so we know to expect you. Feel free to bring your kiddos with you.
- Check into the farm store upon arrival.
- Bring your own basket, bag or box. No clippers needed because you are pulling the entire bulb up. Feel free to bring a trowel but most varieties wiggle out of the soil without tools.
- Pull ONLY the ones that don't have flowers. If you opt to pick bloomed tulips, please pay accordingly $20/dz.
- There is signage in each row sharing varieties with brief descriptions so you know what colors and varieties you are pulling.
- Take as many as you'd like and spread the love with friends and family.
- If you are unsure what to do upon arrival, our farm store staff can better explain the process.
For best results, pull anything with 2 leaves on the stem. Those leaves help the plant perennialize. Plant in your garden immediately. You have a 60% chance of blossoms coming back year after year.