Pre-Sale Tickets! Tulip Fest
Spring is nearly here and so is tulip season! Pre-sale ticket registration is now closed but keep checking back this Spring for general admission ticket sales.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2020, 9:00 AM – May 09, 2020, 3:30 PM
Cider Hill Farm, 45 Fern Ave, Amesbury, MA 01913, USA
About the Event
GENERAL TICKET SALES WILL OPEN IN THE SPRING
If you did not pre-purchase tickets during this pre-sale, stay tuned! General ticket sales + picking date selection will open this Spring.
HOW IT WORKS
Over 50,000 tulips are scheduled to bloom at Cider Hill Farm at the end of April - beginning of May. Our farmers are monitoring crops and weather closely to announce exact pick-your-own dates in April. Purchase your tickets NOW and be automatically added to our "priority tulip pickers" list. As bloom time nears, we will email you a form to select a personalized picking day and with further check-in instructions. Choices for pick-your-own tulips include Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am - 3:30 pm. Allow at least 1-1.5 hours for your round trip picking experience.
- $16 ticket price includes 1 ticket, 1 dozen pick-your-own tulips and a hayride through the orchards to the flower field.
- Children 6 and under are free. However, all additional tulips picked are $2 per stem. You may consider opting for additional paid tickets for your kiddos if you imagine they want to pick a lot of flowers themselves.
- Our tulip field is located at the far end of our 145-acre property and requires a hayride to get there and back.
- Please register all attendees including children under 6 so we are able to properly schedule drivers and vehicles for your visit.
- Allow at least 1-1.5 hours for your round trip picking experience.
- Scissors are not necessary.
- Picking is rain or shine.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not refundable. Guests arriving must show physical or digital tickets.
- Ticket type
Tulip Fest Ticket
Includes 1 ticket, 1 dozen pick-your-own tulips and a round trip hayride to and from the tulip field.Price$16.00
- Ticket type
Ages 6 and Under
Please register your kiddos so we may schedule hayride space for the entire crew! NOTE: for every flower picked, it is $2 per stem. You may consider opting for paid tickets if you think your little ones may want to pick a lot of flowers themselves.Price$0.00