Pre-Sale Tickets! Tulip Fest
Time & Location
About the Event
GENERAL TICKET SALES WILL OPEN IN THE SPRING
If you did not pre-purchase tickets during this pre-sale, stay tuned! General ticket sales + picking date selection will open this Spring.
HOW IT WORKS
Over 50,000 tulips are scheduled to bloom at Cider Hill Farm at the end of April - beginning of May. Our farmers are monitoring crops and weather closely to announce exact pick-your-own dates in April. Purchase your tickets NOW and be automatically added to our "priority tulip pickers" list. As bloom time nears, we will email you a form to select a personalized picking day and with further check-in instructions. Choices for pick-your-own tulips include Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am - 3:30 pm. Allow at least 1-1.5 hours for your round trip picking experience.
- $16 ticket price includes 1 ticket, 1 dozen pick-your-own tulips and a hayride through the orchards to the flower field.
- Children 6 and under are free. However, all additional tulips picked are $2 per stem. You may consider opting for additional paid tickets for your kiddos if you imagine they want to pick a lot of flowers themselves.
- Our tulip field is located at the far end of our 145-acre property and requires a hayride to get there and back.
- Please register all attendees including children under 6 so we are able to properly schedule drivers and vehicles for your visit.
- Allow at least 1-1.5 hours for your round trip picking experience.
- Scissors are not necessary.
- Picking is rain or shine.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not refundable. Guests arriving must show physical or digital tickets.
- Tulip Fest Ticket$16$160$0
- Ages 6 and Under$0$00$0