Peach & Tractor Month - Event Extended!
Time & Location
About the Event
Schedule of Events
PICK-YOUR-OWN PEACHES - Peach picking 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. $8 per person (ages 3+). Ticket includes 1/4 peck (6-7) peaches and a hayride to the orchards. Tickets go on sale 48 hours in advance as we continue to monitor weather and ripeness of trees. Tickets required. Tickets for Peach Picking are available here >
PICK-YOUR-OWN BLUEBERRIES - Blueberry picking daily 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. $8 per person (ages 3+). Ticket includes 1 quart of blueberry picking. Tickets required. Tickets go on sale 48 hours in advance as we continue to monitor weather.
FOOD TRUCK - Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. with freshly squeezed lemonade, ice cream and more. See the menu >
TRACTORS - FREE! It's fun set-up of of vintage and working vehicles. This collection is generously brought in by neighbors and friends for all to enjoy. Hang out with the chickens, play in the trike yard and enjoy the swings. Utilize complimentary hand-washing and DIY sanitization stations to help keep our farm community safe! Tickets are not required for the tractor area but you will need to purchase peach and blueberry picking tickets in advance to help us meet safe distancing measures in the pick-your-own fields and orchards set by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Have fun!
BAKERY - The Cider Hill bakers are whipping up a lot of peachy goodness. Find peach tea bread, peach squares and peach muffins!
FARM STORE - Find our own peach jam, variety of peaches and a make-your-own peach crisp kit.
FARM TO GO - Order peach items online for next day outdoor, pick up. Visit Farm To Go Store >
SHIP - Can't make it to peach week? Ship peaches! Ship here >
FRIDAY 8/21 - Cider Hour at the Farm (pre-purchased tickets required) with live music and farm snacks from 4 - 7 p.m.! 21+ .
- Keep your mask on at all times (3+years old required).
- Wash your hands at wash stations prior to picking.
- No sampling or consuming fruit or eating while picking.
- Stay with your peeps and keep those adorable kiddos close. Keep safe distances
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Utilize complimentary hand-washing and DIY sanitization stations before and after touching tractors.
- Dispose of waste in garbage barrels.
- Consider coming during off peak hours (Saturdays and Sundays 10 am - 12 pm).