Free! Sweat Fixx Workout & Tulip Trot
Time & Location
About the Event
Cider Hill Farm and Sweat Fixx Amesbury are partnering up for a FREE, fun morning on the farm. All are welcome!
9:35 - 10 am: Check in on the main lawn for your workout and/or Tulip Trot.
10 - 10:30 am: Warm up with the Sweat Fixx team as they guide you through their "express sculpt" workout. Sculpt is Sweat Fixx's signature strength class where you will challenge every muscle in your body. Using just your body weight and simple movements, you will get a great workout and serious burn!
10:30 - 10:45: Check in for the Tulip Trot
(for those who haven't done so before the workout)
10:45 am - 11:15 am: Stay or join in afterwards for a 1 mile community Tulip Trot (run or walk) to the back of the farm up into the magical tulip field. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will take home prizes!
- Event is rain or shine.
- All participants will need to sign waiver(s) to participate.
- Race terrain is the farm's tractor road. Expect inclines, divets and may not be suitable for strollers, wheelchairs and wagons.
- Event does not include cut-your-own tulips but you may puchase tickets here.
- Don't feel like running/walking back to the parking lot? Hayride access will be available for a return from the tulip field.
- Upon registering, we will provide Sweat Fixx with your contact info.
- SweatFixx Workout$0$00$0
- SweatFixx Workout + Tulip Trot$0$00$0
- Tulip Trot$0$00$0