Here at Cider Hill Farm we have many fruits available for picking throughout the seasons. To begin your picking outings please visit our Farm Store first. Our staff will be happy to inform you of what’s picking, where to pick, and how to pick. We provide containers, however you are welcome to bring your own. Please be sure to let our staff know so they can weigh them before you head out to the fields (this will save you for paying the weight of the container in addition to your fruit).We charge by weight for picking until Labor Day weekend at which point we charge per bag for apples. The price changes per fruit, which will be updated in our Picking Forecast.
[Click here…] to view the crop calendar.
[Click here…] for Up To Date Picking Information.
- Please only pick what is in season. To find out what is available for picking always check in the Farm Store. Our employees will set you up with the proper containers, information and directions for where to pick.
- Patience is key to proper picking! Because our pick your own seasons can last a couple of weeks there will always be ripe fruit and fruit that is not quite ready to be picked. Please take your time looking and only pick ripe fruit.
- Who can resist eating a ripe blueberry off the bush? We don’t mind a sample or 2 but please wait to snack on your pickings until after you weigh and pay in the Farm Store. Berries are truly the fruits of our labor so please respect all our employees hard work.
- We love to see little ones enjoying all our fruits, but little hands and feet can be harmful to our plants. Please keep an eye on all your pickers while in the fields.
- Walking, no running. No one likes to see a squished strawberry on their shoe!